Toilet Training In Less Than A Day28722
The authors procedures or methods are based on different approaches to teaching. The key considerations are: potty training has to be a pleasant experience for the child; do not attempt potty training until your child is physically ready and is free of medical problems; the child has to be relaxed on the potty; so that the sphincter muscles will relax and enable elimination; reinforce or reward desired behavior and imitation and social influence by the use of a doll that wets.
- The classic guide used by millions of parents!
- Make potty training a total success—in only a few hours
- After that rewarding learning period, he or she will willingly use the toilet without assistance or a reminder!
Also inside is a wealth of information on related topics, including:
- Unexpected benefits—your child's newfound pride and independence can increase eagerness to feed and dress him- or herself, and improve responsiveness to parental instruction
- Pre-training techniques every parent should know
- Bed-wetting problems—and how this method can help end them
- Happy children, happy parents—how mastering potty training benefits the whole family, increasing parents' personal time and deepening the parent-child connection.