Dr. Brown's Gia Angled Breastfeeding Pillow29141
The Gia nursing pillow's patented angled design positions baby at an incline, which may help aid digestion and help prevent reflux. The pillow also sits taller and wider than other pillows, giving moms a wide variety of ways to position the pillow for maximum comfort.
The pillow and covers are made of soft, stitched fabric and are 100 percent cotton. Both the pillow and the covers are machine washable, and the pillow can be used with or without a cover. The Gia has gained popularity quickly in part because the shape and design was created by a Lactation Consultant who took mom's needs into consideration and designed a simple, yet amazingly versatile feeding pillow.
- Designed by a Lactation Consultant
- Angled feeding may help digestion and reduce reflux and other feeding problems
- Wider, flatter pillow surface helps prevent baby from rolling down
- Patented, non-flat design positions baby at incline
- Thick-to-thin design to grow with baby for virtually limitless nursing positions
- Quilted 100% Cotton Shell
- Machine Wash & Dry/Retains shape throughout washing
- Use with or without cover