Graco Extend2Fit Convertible Car Seat29275-1316
Growing kids can stay rear-facing longer with the Graco Extend2Fit Convertible car seat. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends rear-facing until at least 2 years of age; now you can keep your child safely rear-facing, longer, without scrunching their little legs.
The Extend2Fit Technology provides an extendable base that gives your little one up to five additional inches as they grow. This gives their legs room to stretch while keeping them rear-facing up to 50 pounds.
- 2 seats in 1 for rear-facing infants 4-50 lbs., and forward-facing toddlers 22-65 lbs.
- The Fuss Free harness storage holds the buckle out of the way, making it easier to get baby in and out.
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System adjusts the height of your harness and headrest, in one motion, without having to rethread the straps.
- The 3-position extension panel adjusts to provide 5-inch additional legroom, allowing your child to safely, and comfortably, ride rear-facing longer.
- Rear-facing Until 2 - The 3-position extension panel works in tandem with the 6-position recline to keep your little one happily rear-facing until 2, or beyond, up to 50 pounds.
- 6-position recline helps keep your child comfy
- 10-position headrest adjusts easily for your growing child
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US Standard FMVSS 213
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards
- In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the Extend2Fit convertible car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness system
- Steel reinforced frame provides strength and durability
- InRight LATCH system for an easy, one-second LATCH attachment
- Easy-to-read level indicator for hassle-free installation
- Integrated, dual cup holders help keep your child's drink close
- Seat pad is comfortable and machine-washable
- Height: 22.32" - 25.16"
- Width: 19.25" - 19.76"
- Depth: 22.52" - 24.76
- Weight: 21.56 lbs - 25 lbs
Care and Maintenance:
- Machine-washable seat cushion
- Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and cool water
- Buckle may be cleaned with a damp cloth
- Harness straps may be spot cleaned
- Refer to your manual (see link below) for full cleaning instructions
- Rear Facing Harness 4-50 lb.
- Forward-Facing Harness 22-65 lb.
- As recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics, parents should keep their toddlers in rear-facing car seat mode until age 2, or until they reach the maximum height and weight limit for their seat.