Graco Modes 3 Lite Travel System29564-9680
The Graco Modes 3 Lite Travel System stroller gives you 5 ways to ride on a sporty 3-wheel frame, signature FastAction fold and the SnugRide 35 infant car seat. Five ways to ride includes infant car seat on frame facing parent or the world, stroller seat on frame facing parent or the world, or traditional travel system. Innovative fold design lets you fold 2 ways to store the stroller with or without the toddler seat. This car seat stroller combo features a lightweight, sturdy frame making it convenient to take on-the-go and makes quick, and long, trips with baby easier!
- Includes the Graco SnugRide Click Connect 35 Infant Car Seat; Click Connect provides a one-step, secure attachment of infant car seat
- Flexible FastAction fold, an easy one-second, one-hand fold, works with or without the stroller seat to fold 2 ways; storage lock engages automatically when folded and stroller stays upright
- Five Ways to Ride for flexibility; lightweight, sturdy frame make it easier to take on-the-go; 3-wheel maneuverability with locking front-swivel wheel
- Multi-position reclining for child's comfort; two pivoting child cup holders to hold snacks, drinks or treasures; stroller holds child up to 50 lb.
- Parent's tray with 2 cup holders and a storage compartment; Extra-large basket to hold all your essentials
Flexible FastAction Fold
The Modes 3 Lite stroller features an easy one-second, one-hand fold, that works with or without the stroller seat while the storage lock engages automatically and keeps the stroller upright.
Extra-Large Storage Basket
The extra-large basket has enough room to hold all of your baby's travel essentials and a couple of shopping bags.
Pivoting Cup Holders
The two pivoting child cup holders are handy for holding your little one's drinks, snacks, or treasures.
SafeSeat Engineering is a series of testing protocols developed by Graco Car Seat Engineers and Test Technicians to improve the safety of our car seats. All Graco car seats are engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213.