Graco SnugRide 30 Click Connect Front Adjust Car Seat29548-9667
Graco's SnugRide Click Connect 30 is an ultra-lightweight infant car seat, making it easy for you to carry baby from car to stroller and everywhere in between. The seat is designed to protect a rear-facing baby from 4 - 30 lbs. and features a comfortable seat to keep baby safe and cozy. It's is equipped with Click Connect technology, providing a secure one-step attachment to all Graco Click Connect strollers so you can create a custom travel system that best fits your lifestyle. It's an excellent first car seat to help protect your precious child.
- Ultra-lightweight infant car seat for easy carrying
- For babies from 4 - 30 lbs.
- Click Connect Technology
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213
- "Side-impact tested* *In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the SnugRide Click Connect 30 has been side impact tested for occupant retention by the harness system"
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- Removable newborn head support cushions baby's head
- Convenient, LATCH-equipped stay-in-car base for easy installation
- 5-point harness helps secure your child
- Rotating canopy provides shade and sun protection for your baby
- Weight without base: 7 lbs
- Weight with base: 11 lbs
- Length: 26.75"
- Width: 17.5"
- Height: 14"
Care and Maintenance:
- Machine-washable seat cushion and canopy
- Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and cool water
- Buckle may be cleaned with a damp cloth
- Harness straps may be spot cleaned
- Refer to your manual for full cleaning instructions
To Unbuckle Harness:
- Loosen Harness Straps from the back of the seat, lift up on the harness lock while pulling on the harness straps from the front.
- Release the Chest Clip by squeezing buttons and pull apart.
- Press in on the red button and remove the buckle tongues.
Harness Buckle Cleaning Process:
- Turn the restraint over and push the retainer through the harness strap slot to remove the buckle from the car seat.
- Place the buckle in a cup of warm water upside down and gently agitate the buckle, pressing the red button several times while it is in the water.
- Do not submerge the harness webbing and do not use soaps or lubricants, only rinse the harness buckle with warm water.
- Shake out the excess water and allow the harness buckle to air dry.
- Reattach the harness buckle into the same slot and re-check harness for correct installation according to the car seat manual before use.
- Rear-Facing Only.
- Weight: 4-30lb
- Height: up to 30"
- Head must be more than 1" from the top of the headrest"
(General Warnings) The American Academy of Pediatricians (AAP) and National Highway Safety Administration (NHTSA) recommend that children ride rear-facing until the age of 2 or until they reach the maximum rear facing height or weight rating for their car seat. *Always remember to check your local or state laws regarding car seat usage.