Graco SnugRide 30 Click Connect Front Adjust Car Seat29548-9667
Graco's SnugRide Click Connect 30 is an ultra-lightweight infant car seat, making it easy for you to carry baby from car to stroller and everywhere in between. The seat is designed to protect a rear-facing baby from 4 - 30 lbs. and features a comfortable seat to keep baby safe and cozy. It's is equipped with Click Connect technology, providing a secure one-step attachment to all Graco Click Connect strollers so you can create a custom travel system that best fits your lifestyle. It's an excellent first car seat to help protect your precious child.
- Ultra-lightweight infant car seat for easy carrying
- For babies from 4 - 30 lbs.
- Click Connect Technology
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213
- "Side-impact tested* *In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the SnugRide Click Connect 30 has been side impact tested for occupant retention by the harness system"
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- Removable newborn head support cushions baby's head
- Convenient, LATCH-equipped stay-in-car base for easy installation
- 5-point harness helps secure your child
- Rotating canopy provides shade and sun protection for your baby
- Weight without base: 7 lbs
- Weight with base: 11 lbs
- Length: 26.75"
- Width: 17.5"
- Height: 14"
Care and Maintenance:
- Machine-washable seat cushion and canopy
- Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and cool water
- Buckle may be cleaned with a damp cloth
- Harness straps may be spot cleaned
- Refer to your manual for full cleaning instructions
To Unbuckle Harness:
- Loosen Harness Straps from the back of the seat, lift up on the harness lock while pulling on the harness straps from the front.
- Release the Chest Clip by squeezing buttons and pull apart.
- Press in on the red button and remove the buckle tongues.
Harness Buckle Cleaning Process:
- Turn the restraint over and push the retainer through the harness strap slot to remove the buckle from the car seat.
- Place the buckle in a cup of warm water upside down and gently agitate the buckle, pressing the red button several times while it is in the water.
- Do not submerge the harness webbing and do not use soaps or lubricants, only rinse the harness buckle with warm water.
- Shake out the excess water and allow the harness buckle to air dry.
- Reattach the harness buckle into the same slot and re-check harness for correct installation according to the car seat manual before use.
- Rear-Facing Only.
- Weight: 4-30lb
- Height: up to 30"
- Head must be more than 1" from the top of the headrest"
Infant car seats made 2011 or after have an expiration date of 7 years from manufactured date. STOP using this car seat and throw it away 7 years after the date of manufacture. Look for date of manufacture label on back of the car seat. Infant car seats made prior to 2011 have an expiration date 6 years from manufactured date.
(General Warnings) The American Academy of Pediatricians (AAP) and National Highway Safety Administration (NHTSA) recommend that children ride rear-facing until the age of 2 or until they reach the maximum rear facing height or weight rating for their car seat. *Always remember to check your local or state laws regarding car seat usage.