Graco Snugride Click Connect 35 LX29547-6165
The SnugRide Click Connect 35 infant car seat is designed to protect babies rear-facing from 4-35 lbs and features a comfortable seat to keep baby safe and cozy. SnugRide Click Connect 35 is equipped with Click Connect technology providing a one-step secure attachment to all Graco Click Connect strollers making it easy to create a travel system that best fits your lifestyle.
- Helps protect rear-facing infants from 4-35 lbs. and up to 32 inches
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System is safe & simple with a one-hand harness & headrest adjustment
- Click Connect technology offers a one-step secure attachment to all Graco Click Connect strollers to create a travel system that can be customized to your needs
- Top rated by leading consumer magazines and publications
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards
- Safe Seat Engineered* (*safeseat engineering includes side impact testing, testing at 2x car seat standard, and testing to extreme car interior temperatures)
- Side-impact tested*(*In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the SnugRide Click Connect 35 LX car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention by the harness system)
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- Convenient, LATCH-equipped stay-in-car base features integrated belt lock-off for easier seat belt installation* (* versus using the locking clip)
- Stay-in-car base with 6-position dial adjustment makes proper installation easier
- Easy-to-read level indicator ensures accurate installation
- 5-point, front-adjust harness helps you get baby in and out
- Removable infant body support cushions baby
- Online videos help ensure proper installation
- Length: 28"
- Width: 18.66"
- Height: 15.59"
- Weight without base: 9.6 lbs
- Weight with base: 15.82 lbs
Care and Maintenance:
- Machine-washable seat cushion and canopy
- Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and cool water
- Buckle may be cleaned with a damp cloth
- Harness straps may be spot cleaned
- Refer to your manual (see link below) for full cleaning instructions
To Unbuckle Harness:
- Lift the lever and pull the shoulder harness straps to loosen the harness
- Tilt the top of the buckle toward the child’s abdomen
- Press in at the top of the red button
- Pull tongues out of the buckle
Harness Buckle Cleaning Process: Turn the restraint over and push the retainer through the harness strap slot to remove the buckle from the car seat. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water upside down and gently agitate the buckle, pressing the red button several times while it is in the water. Do not submerge the harness webbing and do not use soaps or lubricants, only rinse the harness buckle with warm water. Shake out the excess water and allow the harness buckle to air dry. Reattach the harness buckle into the same slot and re-check harness for correct installation according to the car seat manual before use.
- Rear-Facing Only
- Weight: 4-35lb
- Height: up to 32"
- Head must be more than 1" from the top of the headrest "
Infant car seats made 2011 or after have an expiration date of 7 years from manufactured date. STOP using this car seat and throw it away 7 years after the date of manufacture. Look for date of manufacture label on back of the car seat. Infant car seats made prior to 2011 have an expiration date 6 years from manufactured date.
(General Warnings) The American Academy of Pediatricians (AAP) and National Highway Safety Administration (NHTSA) recommend that children ride rear-facing until the age of 2 or until they reach the maximum rear facing height or weight rating for their car seat. *Always remember to check your local or state laws regarding car seat usage.