Vicks Pacifier Thermometer28580
Keep Your Baby Calm While Keeping Yourself Calmer.
With the V925P-A Vicks® Pacifier Thermometer, your baby will get the soothing comfort of a pacifier while you get the soothing comfort of continuous temperature readings.
- Readings in 2 minutes and continuous fever monitoring after initial reading
- Safe and easy to use, no glass to break, and natural for baby, with orthodontic nipple design
- Professional accuracy
- Beeps when ready to read
- Memory function automatically recalls last temperature taken.
- Automatic shutoff with low-battery indicator
- Protective storage cover for added sanitary protection
- Birth to age 5
To Turn Unit On:
Turn unit on by pressing the “On/Off” button.
- Position the pacifier bulb in child’s mouth. Measurement should be taken half an hour after eating or drinking.
- Once the degree sign (°F) on the display has stopped flashing (approximately 3 minutes), the alarm will sound, meaning the temperature is ready to read. This reading reflects the oral temperature of the child.
- It is recommended that the thermometer be left in the child’s mouth for 6 to 8 minutes to allow the nipple to warm up and to obtain a more accurate reading. This is required if the child does not pacify without interruption.
- The unit will automatically turn off in 10 minutes. To prolong battery life, press the “On/Off” button to turn the unit off once the temperature has been taken.
- Repeat this procedure as necessary if pacifying is interrupted during use.
- Clean thermometer as instructed.