Tiny Love Take-Along Arch - My Nature Pals Stroll28138
Like the popular Sunny Stroll, the My Nature Pals Stroll is an essential for the busy baby-on-the go. An adorable nature-inspired stroll-along toy.
- Caters to 2 developmental stages:
- Batting and sensory exploration (0m+)
- Pulling for cause & effect learning (5m+)
- Flexible arch bends forwards, backwards, up and down.
- 6 different baby-activated toys for fun on-the-go.
- Recommended for ages 0-12 months
- Stimulates Cognition, Imagination & Creativity and the Senses
0-3 months: During the first three months, your baby needs visual stimuli to help develop her eyesight. Position the My Nature Pals™ Stroll at an optimal distance (8-12 inches) from baby while in the stroller or infant carrier.
2-4 months: As he lies on his back facing the toys hanging within arm's reach, baby can gaze in the mirror, at the frog prism or the toys dangling in front of him.
4-6 months: Baby’s developing senses and hand control allows him to reach out to the toys confidently, bat at them, hold them and pull them to his mouth for further exploration.
How to Use:
- Angle adjustment
- Universal attachment clips
- Flexible arch bends toward baby